Колба
Добро пожаловать на форум! rss 29 Апрель 2024, 14:48:32 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Вам не пришло письмо с кодом активации?

Войти

На правах рекламы
   Начало   Линейки Помощь Войти Регистрация  
Органический скраб
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  
Автор Тема: Arthur Smith says Falcons are going to compete like hell in 2022 wont make any e  (Прочитано 11 раз)
seestyle
Ученик

« : 20 Март 2024, 04:59:52 »

In his first year as head coach of the , Arthur Smith finished in third place in the NFC South with a 7-10 record. Despite all of the work this roster needed, there were some good moments in 2021. Smith became the first coach to truly unlock offensive weapon , rookie had a few big games that showed his potential as an up-and-coming star tight end and the Falcons kept their playoff hopes alive until late in the season.While Smith now has that first season under his belt, more challenges await in 2022. The Falcons carry the most dead money in the league with $62.8 million, , and  JaMychal Green Jersey Atlanta will have a new quarterback in either or after shipping away long-time franchise signal-caller to the . The roster isn't exactly where the Falcons want it to be just yet, and most experts would  Patrick Beverley Jersey agree that Atlanta is "rebuilding."         Pick Six Newsletter   Crafted By The Best NFL Experts   Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.     I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies.  By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's .                 Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks for signing up!   Keep an eye on your inbox.     Sorry!   There was an error proce sing your subscription.     The meaning of the word "rebuilding" is subjective to coach Smith Paul George Jersey , as he says every team every offseason is "rebuilding." All he knows is that his team is going to come out ready to compete in 2022."I'll never hide from something like that, and I'm not saying that with any bravado," Smith . "But yeah, certainly, you're rebuilding every year in the NFL, that's why you have a draft, why there's free agency, you're never just gonna run it back as it was. If you're not forward-thinking, if you're not constantly looking to tweak and improve, you'll get pa sed up. That's what we don't want to have ever happen.  "So yeah, sure, you can call it whatever you want, you really need to retool or rebuild every year in certain spots. Now, is there some major transition? Yeah, you can make that argument. I think it's obvious. But this team's gonna come out, they're gonna compete like hell, they're gonna fight, we've got good  Patrick Patterson Jersey young pieces, and we're gonna play well together in all three phases as a team. I'm excited about it. This is gonna be a fun team to coach."Smith then paused and added, "And we're not gonna make any excuses about dead money or whatever."In his conversation with Breer, Smith made it clear that Atlanta is not mailing it in for 2022. The Falcons didn't do it last season, and they won't do it this season. There will be competition at every position, and it doesn't matter whether you were a Day  Marcus Morris Sr. Jersey 1 draft pick or a free agent picked up in the middle of the season.  The Falcons understand they are facing some challenges other teams aren't in 2022, but that doesn't mean they can't compete and can't improve. They are laying the base for what they believe will bring succe s.
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  

Перейти в:  

Rambler\'s Top100     Рейтинг@Mail.ru