Колба
Добро пожаловать на форум! rss 29 Апрель 2024, 15:54:02 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Вам не пришло письмо с кодом активации?

Войти

На правах рекламы
   Начало   Линейки Помощь Войти Регистрация  
Органический скраб
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  
Автор Тема: Panthers Sam Darnold admits he told Jets they made a mistake by trading him afte  (Прочитано 13 раз)
seestyle
Ученик

« : 20 Март 2024, 05:03:26 »

NFL career hasn't gone as expected for a top-five quarterback, yet even he thought the team that drafted him gave up on him too soon. Three years after the made Darnold the No. 3 overall pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, they traded him to the and hit the reset button with .Darnold with tackle the Jets "made a mistake" by trading him to the Panthers."At the end of the day, it's not my call," Darnold said. "If they don't think I'm the guy Derwin James Jr. Jersey , it is what it is."I have enough security in myself where I can say, 'I know I'm a good quarterback. I know I can be a good quarterback in this league. I've proved it. And I know there's a team, if something happens, that would want me.'"  Darnold didn't prove the Jets wrong in his first year with the Panthers, completing 59.9% of his pa ses for 2,527 yards with nine touchdowns to 13 interceptions for a 71.9 pa ser rating, as Carolina went 4-7 in his starts. He finished 31st in touchdown pa ses, 30th in completion percentage, 30th in yards per attempt (6.2), and 31st in pa ser rating.         Pick Six Newsletter   Crafted By The Best NFL Experts   Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts Uchenna Nwosu Jersey , picks and power rankings.     I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies.  By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's .                 Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks Corey Linsley Jersey  for signing up!   Keep an eye on your inbox.     Sorry!   There was an error proce sing your subscription.     His last season with the Jets wasn't any better. Darnold had his worst season in the NFL in 2020, completing just 59.6% of his pa ses for 2,208 yards and nine touchdowns to 11 interceptions for a 72.7 pa ser rating. Of 35 qualified quarterbacks, Darnold ranked 33rd in completion percentage, 32nd in touchdown percentage (2.5), sixth in interception percentage (3.0), 32nd in yards per attempt (6.1) and 35th in quarterback rating.Of the 24 quarterbacks with 1,000 pa s attempts from 2018 through 2020, Darnold was last in pa ser rating (78.6), last in completion percentage (59.8% Justin Jackson Jersey ), last in pa sing touchdowns (45), and last in yards per attempt (6.64). Those were Darnold's three years with the Jets.  The criticism has bothered Darnold over the years, even if he's admitted to handle it better since the trade."The part that pi ses me is off is when people judge my game, like how I'm playing," Darnold said. "I'm like, 'Go strap it up. You're a fan and I respect you as a Jalen Guyton Jersey  fan. You can talk all the shit you want, I'm not going to do anything at the end of the day, but take it easy.'"What if I was like, 'The house you just worked on, piece of shit. You're so bad at tiling. You should really go get another job. Really think about your profe sion.' Sometimes you want to say stuff like that, but you can't."
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  

Перейти в:  

Rambler\'s Top100     Рейтинг@Mail.ru