Колба
Добро пожаловать на форум! rss 29 Апрель 2024, 17:23:34 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Вам не пришло письмо с кодом активации?

Войти

На правах рекламы
   Начало   Линейки Помощь Войти Регистрация  
Органический скраб
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  
Автор Тема: Steelers George Pickens says Jaguars have hope defense while Rayshawn Jenkins ha  (Прочитано 13 раз)
seestyle
Ученик

« : 20 Март 2024, 05:08:13 »

Two AFC foes face off this weekend in Pittsburgh, as the host DeMarcus Lawrence Jersey  the . This is the first meeting between these two clubs since the Jaguars defeated the Steelers, 45-42, in the 2017 playoffs. Maybe it's not a cla sic NFL rivalry, but both sides are talking like it is as we approach game day.Earlier this week, Jaguars defensive back was asked about containing some of the big-bodied targets the Steelers have, such as , and Jenkins said  DeMarcus Ware Jersey he has faith in his fellow cornerbacks."I think our corners do a good job with any matchups," Jenkins said, . "I know that the receiver we have coming in this week, No. 14, he has a high yards per catch. But, I mean respectively, he hasn't played our corners yet, so I'm just gonna say that."             PIT  WR  #14  TAR48REC27REC YDs500REC TD2FL0 Pickens has been on a roll as of late, as the second-year wideout is averaging Dallas Cowboys Women Jersey  92.8 receiving yards per game over the past five contests, and has recorded three 100-yard performances in that span. As Jenkins pointed out, Pickens racks up the yardage with every catch, as he averages a second-best 18.5 yards per reception. On the other hand, the Jaguars statistically have the second-worst pa s defense in the league through seven weeks, as they allow an average of 273.9 pa sing yards per game.  On Thursday Alfred Morris Jersey , Pickens was asked why the Jaguars have been susceptible against the pa s. His response was pretty epic."I think their D-Line, they depend on their D-Line a lot," Pickens said, . "With their team having a lot of first-round guys on that D-Line, that's what they depend on a lot. They kind of hope, hope the guys hold up long enough, so it's kinda a 'hope defense' for sure."  "Hope defense" could be a rallying cry for Jacksonville's secondary in this matchup. How Pickens backs up his  Jaylon Smith Jersey words will be something to watch Sunday.
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  

Перейти в:  

Rambler\'s Top100     Рейтинг@Mail.ru