Колба
Добро пожаловать на форум! rss 29 Апрель 2024, 10:27:56 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Вам не пришло письмо с кодом активации?

Войти

На правах рекламы
   Начало   Линейки Помощь Войти Регистрация  
натуральный крем
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  
Автор Тема: Ex-Packers teammate says Joe Burrow is a baby version of reigning NFL MVP Aaron  (Прочитано 16 раз)
seestyle
Ученик

« : 20 Март 2024, 05:26:12 »

had the football world's jaws Jim Cain Jersey  on the floor with his insane final season at LSU and the No. 1 overall pick at the 2020 draft continued to impre s folks at the NFL level. Unfortunately, a torn ACL in the midst of his rookie season last year did prove to be a speed bump for Burrow in his ascent toward becoming one of the better quarterbacks the league has to offer. Despite just that limited view of him, however, those around the have been extremely impre sed with what they've seen out of the young quarterback, In fact, one veteran sees a remarkable similarity between Burrow and reigning NFL MVP .During an appearance on the NFL Network'son Thursday, Bengals defensive tackle -- who played alongside Rodgers for six seasons in Green Bay -- revealed that he sees quite a bit of his former quarterback in his new one."You know what I say about Joe Burrow, man Trey Flowers Jersey . That's like baby Aaron," Daniels said.             CIN  QB  #9  CMP%65.3YDs2688TD13INT5YD/Att6.65 This isn't the first time that Daniels has made such a comparison as he made similar comments back in November about the two quarterbacks, noting Burrow doesn't look like a typical rookie quarterback.  Even as Burrow continues to recoup from that torn ACL from last year, Daniels remains extremely Julian Okwara Jersey  high on his potential."You don't see many rookies step into a locker room, and you can tell, you would think he's a four-year vet Tim Boyle Jersey  if you didn't know who he was," Daniels added. "To have that at the quarterback position, that means he has the right type of savvy, the right type of poise that you only see from guys like Aaron. I've been saying this since I got there. I see a lot of similarities between the two. I'm just excited to be able to be a part of that, man. The kid's got a lot to him. He Godwin Igwebuike Jersey 's got a lot of upside. He's only going to get better. You talk to Who Dey nation, man, they're gonna let you know. Joe Burrow is the savior, man! He really is to this organization."  Of course, for Burrow to truly be Cincinnati's savior, the Bengals will need to do a better job protecting the young quarterback so that he can remain on the field, which they were unable to do last year.
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  

Перейти в:  

Rambler\'s Top100     Рейтинг@Mail.ru