Колба
Добро пожаловать на форум! rss 29 Апрель 2024, 17:38:23 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Вам не пришло письмо с кодом активации?

Войти

На правах рекламы
   Начало   Линейки Помощь Войти Регистрация  
Органический скраб
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  
Автор Тема: Lions waive Denzel Mims a month after trading for former 2nd-rounder as WR injur  (Прочитано 15 раз)
seestyle
Ученик

« : 20 Март 2024, 05:29:45 »

The are dealing with , and health i sues have even led the franchise to release a wideout they traded for le s than one month ago. , the Lions are waiving wide receiver after an ankle injury led to a calf injury in rehab.Ian Rapoport reports that Mims had impre sed in camp, and that the 6-foot-3, 207-pound 25  Bogdan Bogdanovic Jersey year old should again attract interest when healthy. The Lions , along with a seventh-round pick in 2025, from the last month in exchange for a conditional sixth-round pick. With Mims being waived, that Detroit will keep its conditional selection.Mims was selected by the Jets with the No. 59 overall pick in the 2020out of Baylor. In 30 career games played over three seasons, he has recorded 42 receptions for 676 yards.  Vlade Divac Jersey          DaQuan Jeffries Jersey   Pick Six Newsletter   Crafted By The Best NFL Experts   Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.     I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies.  By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's .                 Tyrese Haliburton Jersey  Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks for signing up!   Keep an eye on your inbox.     Sorry!   There was an error proce sing your subscription.     With the subtraction of Mims, the Lions now have 11 wide receivers on roster. It's a group headlined by and , although both players are currently dealing with lower-body injuries. Lions head coach Dan Campbell said on Thursday there's "a good chance" Williams will mi s the remainder of the preseason with a hamstring i sue. This means we will not see him on the field until  Hassan Whiteside Jersey Week 6, when his gambling suspension ends.
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  

Перейти в:  

Rambler\'s Top100     Рейтинг@Mail.ru