Колба
Добро пожаловать на форум! rss 29 Апрель 2024, 15:50:24 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Вам не пришло письмо с кодом активации?

Войти

На правах рекламы
   Начало   Линейки Помощь Войти Регистрация  
Органический скраб
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  
Автор Тема: Saints coach Sean Payton on Michael Thomas surgery It should have happened earli  (Прочитано 18 раз)
seestyle
Ученик

« : 20 Март 2024, 05:39:14 »

As expected, Sean Payton isn't thrilled about not having on the field to open the 2021 season. The league's leading receiver in 2019, Thomas is expected to mi s significant time in June.Perhaps unexpected was Payton's criticism of when Thomas received surgery. The coach used the word "disappointing" when describing his feelings on not having Thomas to start what will be a radically unknown season for  Nathan Walker Men Jersey the Saints."It appears we're going to have to spend some time without him," Payton snapped via Rod Walker of Nola.com. "It's disappointing. We would have liked that to have happened earlier. And quite honestly, it should have. I'm going to leave it at that."         Pick Six Newsletter   Crafted By The Best NFL Experts   Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.     I agree to receive the "Pick Six Robby Fabbri Kids Jersey  Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies.  By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's .                 Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks for signing up!   Keep an eye on your inbox.     Sorry!   There was an error  Pavol Demitra Kids Jersey proce sing your subscription.     Saints general manager Mickey Loomis was also asked about Thomas on Wednesday. Loomis said that the hope was that Thomas' injury would heal though "conservative treatment" in lieu of surgery. Ankle i sues contributed to Thomas appearing in a career-low  Chad Johnson Jersey seven games in 2020.  "With hindsight, we would have preferred that surgery to be earlier, in February or March," Loomis said. "But it wasn't. It is what it is. Hopefully he's had a good result so far and we can get him back sooner rather than later."With Thomas expected to mi s time, veteran wideout Chris Hogan, who won two Super Bowl with the earlier in his career. New Orleans' receiving corps also includes (34 receptions for 448 yards and  Joe Mullen Men Jersey four touchdowns in 2020), (21 receptions for 212 yards last season) and (20 receptions for 186 yards in 2020). While running back (the team's leading receiver in 2020) is back, New Orleans parted this offseason with its second- and third-leading receivers from last season -- and tight end .While they await Thomas' return, quarterbacks andwill have to make the most of what Loomis feels is an underrated receiving corps.  "We like our group of receivers more than some of the media guys do," Loomis said.
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  

Перейти в:  

Rambler\'s Top100     Рейтинг@Mail.ru