Колба
Добро пожаловать на форум! rss 29 Апрель 2024, 10:33:05 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Вам не пришло письмо с кодом активации?

Войти

На правах рекламы
   Начало   Линейки Помощь Войти Регистрация  
натуральный крем
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  
Автор Тема: Tua Tagovailoa admits he wasnt comfortable calling plays in his rookie season wi  (Прочитано 18 раз)
seestyle
Ученик

« : 20 Март 2024, 05:42:47 »

experienced plenty of highs and lows in his rookie season with the , which come with the territory of being the starting quarterback for a team that performed well above expectations and fought for a playoff berth. The Dolphins weren't afraid to take the when needed, benching him in favor of three times over the final seven weeks of the season in order to compete for a playoff spot.Tagovailoa was batting injuries last season, which wasn't the root of his struggles. For a player that once expected the transition to the NFL to  T.J. Edwards Jersey be "a lot harder," Tagovailoa experienced a taste of humble pie as the season progre sed."Well Philadelphia Eagles Jersey , I think last year for me, last year wasn't  I wasn't as comfortable just in general. I wasn't comfortable calling plays," Tagovailoa admitted in a conference call during Dolphins minicamp Wednesday. "I think the guys that we had last year were phenomenal. I just didn't have the comfortability of kind of checking plays, alerting plays and doing that. I just rode with the play even if I knew in a way that it wasn't going to work. I was going to try to make it work still.""But the firepower that we have this year, it's good but you've got to get it out to them, too. If you're able to protect yourself and then get it  Michael Vick Jersey out to them and have them make plays, then you'll be good."           Pick Six Newsletter   Crafted By The Best NFL Experts   Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.     I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies.  By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's .                 Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks for signing up!   Keep an eye on your inbox.     Sorry!   There was an error proce sing Jason Croom Jersey  your subscription.     The Dolphins were 6-3 in Tagovailoa's starts, but he still performed well despite the playbook i sues. Tagovailoa completed 64.1% of his pa ses for 1,814 yards with 11 touchdowns to five interceptions (87.1 rating). He also rushed for 109 yards and three touchdowns.Tagovailoa was very succe sful against the blitz, completing 64.7% of his pa ses and throwing seven touchdowns to just one interception (101.6 rating). His interception rate of 1.72 was the second-lowest in team history and the sixth-lowest inhistory for rookie quarterbacks (minimum 300 attempts).Imagine what will happen with a full offseason -- and knowledge of the playbook -- under his belt.  "That's on no one else's fault but my fault," Tagovailoa said. "Our play calls were simple when I was in. I didn't have alerts and checks whereas now, feeling more comfortable, I can kind of Jason Kelce Jersey  maneuver my way through these things now."
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  

Перейти в:  

Rambler\'s Top100     Рейтинг@Mail.ru