Колба
Добро пожаловать на форум! rss 28 Апрель 2024, 19:26:29 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Вам не пришло письмо с кодом активации?

Войти

На правах рекламы
   Начало   Линейки Помощь Войти Регистрация  
натуральный крем
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  
Автор Тема: Andy Reid appreciates Tyrann Mathieu after departure from Chiefs Im happy he has  (Прочитано 16 раз)
seestyle
Ученик

« : 20 Март 2024, 06:51:56 »

was an integral part of the winning Super Bowl LIV, adding to his All-Pro resume during his three years with the franchise. The Chiefs had a 50-year Super Bowl drought when Mathieu showed  CM Punk Jersey up, and he used an All-Pro season to catapult the defense into a championship unit.Mathieu was one of the stalwarts on Andy Reid's lone Super Bowl championship team. He moved on to the after Kansas City decided not to re-sign him this offseason, but Reid is grateful for what Mathieu brought to the organization."I'm happy he has a chance to go home and play like he is here with the Saints," Reid said Monday. "They got a good football player and a great person. I know he'll be mi sed in the community with the things he did there. Sure loved having him here. Clark Griswold Jersey  Great kid."Somebody else will have to step into that and pick their game up. We're lucky to have him here where guys could see how he rolls and how he leads."         Pick Six Newsletter   Crafted By The Best NFL Experts   Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.     I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies.  By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's .                 Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks for signing up!   Keep an eye on your inbox.     Sorry!   There was an error proce sing your subscription.     Mathieu finished with 76 tackles, three interceptions, and three pa ses defensed last  Jan Rutta Jersey season in earning another Pro Bowl selection with the Chiefs. He allowed just a 65.9 pa ser rating in coverage when targeted as the primary defender. In three seasons with Kansas City, Mathieu earned two First Team All-Pro selections and two Pro Bowl selections, while  Denis Savard Jersey also having 13 interceptions.  Mathieu's 26 interceptions are tied for the most in the NFL amongst safeties since entering the league in 2013, and his three first-Team All-Pro selections match,, andfor the most amongst active defensive backs. Mathieu has 26 interceptions, four forced fumbles, six fumble recoveries, 10 sacks, and 610 tackles in his career.Playing for the Saints was the only choice for Mathieu, as he had the opportunity to return to the Bayou, having gone to high school in New Orleans and college at LSU. Mathieu shares the same feelings as Reid, hoping to continue his elite play in New Orleans."I think from the get-go I knew where I wanted to be," Mathieu said last week. "From there, it is all about everything coming together and aligning, and so like I said I am sure there were a lot of people that were praying for me and rooting for me, and it just feels good to see it all kind of come together.  "I've kind of been manifesting this for awhile now. A lot of former teammates know this, but just to  Dylan Strome Jersey have this opportunity means a lot to me."
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  

Перейти в:  

Rambler\'s Top100     Рейтинг@Mail.ru