Колба
Добро пожаловать на форум! rss 29 Апрель 2024, 17:35:02 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Вам не пришло письмо с кодом активации?

Войти

На правах рекламы
   Начало   Линейки Помощь Войти Регистрация  
натуральный крем
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  
Автор Тема: Deion Sanders wont compare Jalen Ramsey to all-time great CBs yet cant wait to s  (Прочитано 18 раз)
seestyle
Ученик

« : 20 Март 2024, 05:48:42 »

Deion Sanders has been a busy man these days building up the Jackson State University football team, yet the Pro Football Hall of Famer and Football Championship Subdivision head coach still will take time out of his day to watch Super Bowl LVI. Sanders has particularly followed fellow Florida State cornerback throughout his NFL career, watching his journey into one of the league's best defenders.Sanders is excited to see Ramsey get his first crack Tracy McGrady Jersey  at a Super Bowl title, yet won't be ranking him amongst the all- Chuma Okeke Jersey time greats anytime soon."I don't compare man-to-man. I don't do that," Sanders said to CBS Sports earlier this week. "That's not fair to Jalen because he's still playing and those other guys are finished and he hasn't accomplished those type of things yet -- but he's consistent."I love him. He's a dear friend. I love him like a son -- because of my age -- but he's very dominant. I can't wait to see him line up vs. . What he brings to the Jonathan Isaac Jersey  table with his fire and pa sion and his playmaking ability is unbelievable."  A First Team All-Pro for the second consecutive season and the third time in five years, Ramsey is starting to make his mark amongst the great cornerbacks the league has seen. Ramsey finished with a career-high 77 tackles and nine tackles for lo s this season, finishing with four interceptions and 16 pa ses defensed. As the defender in primary coverage, Ramsey has allowed just a 57.5 pa ser rating this year with 10.1 yards per completion.Over the last five years, Ramsey has allowed Aaron Gordon Jersey  just a 56.8 pa ser rating as the primary defender in coverage. He's allowed a 59.6 pa ser rating since joining the Los Angeles Rams in 2019.Ramsey will be tested against Chase on Sunday, a huge responsibility for one of the game's  Nikola Vucevic Jersey best. Based on Sanders' experience in Super Bowls, there should be no pre sure.  "I was always focused and locked in. There were no distractions," Sanders said. "The Super Bowl was the Super Bowl. You know what it comes with. You know what was on the table. You know what the expectation is."I don't know how you can be prey to a distraction when you know what time it is."
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  

Перейти в:  

Rambler\'s Top100     Рейтинг@Mail.ru